SIREN IS SWIMMING AROUND THE INTERNET - HER BLOG POSTS START BELOW....


5/24/13

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SUMMER BEGINS : ASHES IN THE SEA

I know that officially, scientifically, Summer begins on June 21st - the equinox, but to me Summer begins on the Memorial Day Weekend.  I'll be starting my weekend soon as I post this, and heading out early for a Friday. and this weekend I will TRY ON MY SWIMSUIT COLLECTION to see which ones fit and which ones have sprung their elastic.

For some time I was swimming at a gym a few times a week.  I made a promise to myself that I would go swimming at a pool in a local park at least twice a month a while back...  it's time to start going!

Memorial Day is a traditional time for people to go visit (and clean) family graves.  These days with so many people being cremated and having their ashes thrown into the ocean, the OCEAN is a GRAVE SITE for PEOPLE.  Just a thought...

No comments: